- Truck drivers drive just 1/4 inch from the sidewalk
- Traffic lights are always red
- Cars never stop at the zebra crossings
- Finns pee and poop in public more than other people
- Buses don't stop unless you tell them to
- In Finland you are on your own even when you are together. Even though somebody else has already waved for the bus to stop you have to wave too; preferably even more than that other person.
- Finns can't pronounce the word "widgets"
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
More truths about Finland
Here are some more extremely objective (and for some reason traffic-focused) facts about Finland: