Friday, April 27, 2007

Those men...that man.

Another passion I have is Mr T, quite frankly the "bestest" man ever. I always feel as if Mr T and I are coming from two different places but always meet somewhere in between. In between is our wonderful little place where nobody else can reach us.

I guess another way to put it is by using a quote from the movie "Capote", where Truman Capote describes the difference between himself and a less successful childhood friend with the following words:
"It's as if Perry and I grew up in the same house. And one day he stood up and went out the back door, while I went out the front."
Well, Mr T and I sometimes choose different doors in the sense that we choose different views or solutions, but we always end up walking towards the same goal. We keep walking until we bump into each other, just around the corner of that same house.

Mr T also knows how to make me laugh. Indeed he does. He is smart, and he is smart enough to know that smart is funny.

I now leave you all with a little bit of him.

No comments: