Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The art of being vain

Now, if you want to know what the vain modern world does to us stupid women, listen carefully to this story:

On the main screen of my new Nokia N-something there is a link: 'No cal. entries for today'. This feature has excited me so much that I've been bragging to my friends that my new phone is so incredibly cool that it has its own calorie counter.

-"Loosing weight before the wedding will be an easy task from now on! The Nokia S60s are superior."

Now, what I didn't tell my friends was that the calorie entry link seemed to be broken. It lead me straight to the calendar! I complained to my fiancé who kindly and carefully suggested that the problem might just be that "cal." actually stands for "calendar" rather than "calorie".

Now, how silly is that?!

No comments: