Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Password, password, password

Just so you know, Tom and I have so much fun together. We make normal, everyday, sometimes even tragic things hilarious.

Here's one example. A couple of days ago, we realized that we have a complete nutzo living underneath us; a guy who keeps repeating the same word over and over again. We are not sure, but we think the word is "password". So, basically, we think this guy at some point probably failed to log into a website and kept trying over and over again, for months and months, until he went completely, yeah you get it, nutz and has been repeating the word password ever since.

Quite annoying, really.

So, last night Tom asked me to follow him down to the laundry room, which happens to be next to the password guy's apartment. Tom also asked me to undress. He had a plan, you see. A very smart one. He imagined that seeing me naked would cause the password guy to swallow his own tongue, and that, if anything, would most likely keep him quiet.

Aren't we a lovely couple, say? And isn't Tom a smart guy? Needless to say, I didn't follow Tom downstairs. And needless to say, as far as we know, the password guy is still mumbling his mantra downstairs.

I did, however, take my clothes off. In front of Tom. He swallowed his tongue as soon as he saw me desnuda.

It has been kind of hard to discern what he is saying ever since.

I am not sure, but I think he is trying to say "password".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dåligt Paulina. Här kunde du ha gjort en sammhällsinsats, hjälpt ett stackars nutcase och så fegade du ur. :) Underbar historia. Visste inte att du hade börjat blogga igen. Puss