Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bestest games ever


Image: zefrank.com

So, I ended up marrying a video game producer. You may not realize, but our marriage is actually a miracle. You see, I am not only the wife of a talented video game producer, I am also the daughter of an incurable long-long-long-term solitaire addict and as such I can't even begin to start counting the number of times I have wished that all computer games (and I really mean all...except Monkey Island) would go away. Forever.

Luckily, Tom just makes games; he rarely plays them. At least not around me. And if he ever does, he is far too restless to play solitaire and he is definitely too restless to play the same game over and over again for 15 years. So, I guess what it all comes down to is that I am pretty OK with it all, actually.

Now, if by any chance this blog post made you want to kick open the door to the wonderful world of games (or just happen to be tired of playing Guitar Hero), I'd strongly recommend Zefrank's three religion games: the Christian, the Atheist, and the Buddhist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jag gillade "Game Over" i ateistspelet.

Pauspling said...

Jag med! Kan inte bli mer tydligt an sa.